Question:
Anyone from Indianapolis Indiana??? if so where????
MINDY
2006-04-12 09:53:54 UTC
Anyone from Indianapolis Indiana??? if so where????
Eight answers:
dagusmc
2006-04-17 15:33:00 UTC
From NW side. went to Brebeuf and North Central. Now working overseas for Uncle Sam. Get out when you have the chance.
kentata
2006-04-13 07:31:50 UTC
Not from there - lived at 82nd/N.Meridian for three years. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. Nice enough city - but couldn't handle the cold winters and the lack of mountains.
captainjackson2004
2006-04-12 17:00:27 UTC
I was going to go on a trip there this week but I lost two jobs and had to buy a new car.
Guerrilla Soldier
2006-04-15 11:28:10 UTC
I'm not from here but I have lived here for almost three years now out in Avon
Llama_Gurl
2006-04-12 16:56:34 UTC
nope essex VT
2006-04-12 16:54:42 UTC