Question:
Where is the best place to go on vacation?
nats110@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-06 17:52:50 UTC
Where is the best place to go on vacation?
Eleven answers:
BC Travel Co.
2006-04-06 19:16:52 UTC
Every day, more and more people are discovering the all-inclusive pleasures of a cruise vacation. More singles, families, couples, honeymooners, second honeymooners and groups of friends are sailing away on the vacation of their lives. Last year alone approximately seven million people enjoyed a cruise vacation. When you add it all up, it's easy to see why.

The price of your ticket includes all of your meals and in-between snacks on-board; your stateroom, activities, parties and entertainment; plus, an exciting voyage to some of the most enchanting and culturally-enriching places in the world.

You'll find that a cruise ship is a floating resort, with all the things a fine resort has to offer and more! You'll meet new friends who share the same tastes and interests as you.

The hassles of an ordinary vacation are completely eliminated. A cruise is one convenient package. You don't have to worry about making dinner or nightclub reservations, running to make flight connections as you travel from one destination to another, or packing and unpacking.

You can lie back and be completely pampered. Or, go non-stop. Dine like never before. Enjoy one great show after another. Let your cares float away!

It's no wonder that more people are taking cruise vacations than ever before. And once they get a taste of cruising, they come back for more, again and again.

FACT - Cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience. Ask your CLIA-affiliated travel agent about cruising. Chances are, he or she will recommend a cruise vacation from personal experience.

SUGGESTION - Take their advice!
2006-04-06 18:01:56 UTC
New York Paris London Los Angeles Rome Tokyo Beijing

San Jose Caracas Buenos Aires Cairo New Delhi

All these cities are excellent places to go on vacations, try one or at least 5.
jokoangel
2006-04-06 18:29:08 UTC
I really believe that the very best place to go on vacation is on a cruise. There is a combination of activity and relaxation, wonderful all you can eat food, entertainment nightly, exciting ports of call. The best thing is that one price pays for all. Consider traveling by plane with its airfare, the cost of all your food, the entertainment fee encured. There is not too many vacations that you can take, receiving all this for less than $100./day.
kentata
2006-04-12 15:40:23 UTC
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't have something very specific in mind (i.e. I really want to go to XXX to see YYY), then you should start with something familiar and manageable. Why not try Hawaii? English is spoken, financial transactions are done in US Dollars, driving is on the right side of the road, and there are lots of great things to see and do. You will find a huge array of hotels from cheap to extremely lavish. E Komo Mai!
cippow25
2006-04-06 18:06:56 UTC
If you want to visit somewhere interesting, visit Australia. Loads of things to do, wonderful sights, unique animals. Everything is nice.

If you like beaches, visit the Philippines, especially Boracay. It's amazing there.

If you want to appriciate history, art and beauty, visit Europe. That's where I'm going for my vacation. I can't wait.

If you like things Asian, visit China or Japan. I've been to both, and they are wonderful countries, especially Japan. You'll fall in love with the place immediately.
Zoombuck 46
2006-04-06 18:06:34 UTC
Greek Islands
2006-04-06 17:54:41 UTC
Galapagos Islands ECUADOR
Josh
2006-04-06 17:57:20 UTC
I love Europe, but also all the Caribbean islands are wonderful
2006-04-06 17:58:13 UTC
london
2006-04-06 18:03:59 UTC
italy its so pretty i wish i could li8ve there
r3173
2006-04-06 17:53:35 UTC
bali, in indonesia