Question:
The best price on a home in St. Petersburg, FL is?
teachEZY
2006-03-04 13:39:43 UTC
The best price on a home in St. Petersburg, FL is?
Two answers:
Cronus
2006-03-04 13:47:21 UTC
Hi, I live a little north of St. Pete, but I just refinanced and have a good idea of home values in that general area. Consider the price will vary by location within the area, but in general. A two bed two bath that is about 40 years old will sell for about $95-120K. A three bed two+ bath same age will sell for about $110-140K.

A newer home will be more, but the area has majority of home at that age. Mostly ranches and some will have pools.
2006-03-04 13:42:17 UTC
The best price on a home anywhere is "FREE"!