Question:
En Route to Indianapolis from South Carolina, where should I stop for fun?
nan00kia00
2006-04-10 20:40:43 UTC
Im going on a trip this summer from South Carolina to Indianapolis. I was wanting to know some fun places in between, and exact things to do on the trip there and back
Four answers:
2006-04-10 20:44:40 UTC
The Mountians are always fun, like in Chatannoga Tenn. Also, theres many different amusements parks around that area. Also, many shopping malls in Nashville, and downtown Nashville is a great place to eat at and to just go for enjoyment.
mya1179
2006-04-11 19:37:05 UTC
Louisville, Kentucky. The thunder over louisville(Kentucky Derby Kickoff) is on the 22nd which is a really nice event. They have the air show during the day and the big fireworks show that night.
bossface
2006-04-11 06:34:26 UTC
day trip to indiana beach from indy, it's a blast. rides, games, total old school amusemnt park, and the arcade has an original mortal kombat machine. enroute, stop at skyline chilli in cincinatti, they're all over the place.
lint
2006-04-11 03:44:26 UTC
Take the long way through Vegas