Question:
can I put my cam corder in my luggage?
Tina z
2006-05-30 16:38:21 UTC
can I put my cam corder in my luggage?
Seven answers:
curiousgem
2006-05-30 16:45:09 UTC
Yes you can. But if you are flying out of United States, you might want to check with the Custom authorities regarding the regulations of the country you are flying to. Hope that was helpful
tech_fanatic
2006-05-30 18:10:24 UTC
You can put your camcorder in with your checked luggage, but it isn't really something I would suggest doing. They move fast with that luggage in order to keep things moving, so they can't handle the luggage with "care" They are pretty much tossed around, so you do put yourself at risk for the camera being damaged.

I always put my electronic, i.e. laptop, camera, camcorder, etc. in with my carry-on luggage. That way, I know where my stuff is and I know it is being handled the way electronics need to be handled. The airlines aren't responsible if something is damaged, so the only way you could get money if the camera is broke during transport would be if you have trip protection.
PLC
2006-05-30 16:58:46 UTC
Yes, you can put your cam corder in your luggage.
sjpadilla1
2006-05-30 16:39:29 UTC
Yes. The x-ray machines are perfectly safe for it, and the new security regulations make it much less likely for your stuff to be stolen by baggage handlers.
?
2016-10-30 06:47:31 UTC
you prefer a recordable dvd stress and recording utility, connect digital camera, load video into modifying utility, elect format and checklist. sorry for no longer being extra particular yet i do no longer understand your setup.
Gautam
2006-05-31 04:33:25 UTC
yes. surely. i hv taken it hundreds of time in my luggage.
normy in garden city
2006-05-30 16:50:20 UTC
Yes but there is no liability for damage to "instruments" as this would be classified.