Question:
How far away is the Indy 500 from downtown Indianapolis?
travelkpr
2005-12-05 18:07:55 UTC
How far away is the Indy 500 from downtown Indianapolis?
Two answers:
long_duk_dong
2005-12-06 11:39:56 UTC
5.8 miles - I just did this drive (well, not exactly the same route on Y! Maps), but it took about 15-20 minutes to get there from Monument Circle. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is actually in a town called Speedway, IN. It's just off the 465, and is a short drive from the airport as well.
Tony Q
2005-12-05 18:15:14 UTC
5.8 miles. I used Yahoo! Maps to calculate the distance from Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis, to 4790 W 16 St (the address of the Speedway)