Question:
WHAT ARE SOME THINGS TO DO Indianapolis ,INDIANA FOR KIDS?
amberflav
2006-03-31 08:39:39 UTC
WHAT ARE SOME THINGS TO DO Indianapolis ,INDIANA FOR KIDS?
Five answers:
Michael K
2006-04-01 05:39:25 UTC
There is also Conner Prairie in NE Indy Metro Area (Fishers, IN).

The Monuments downtown are something to see as well, as Indy has the 2nd largest amount of war memorials of any city in the US (2nd only to DC of course).

Circle Center Mall is fun if your kids like shopping.

There are two laser tag places in Indy area, which are really great (Laser Flash in Carmel being the larger).

The Zoo is pretty big and then there is the Indiana State Museum with tons of stuff for kids to do, Interactive things as the museum is darn new.

Well, and if you/your kids like ghost tours, of course there is the year round ghost tour company unseenpress.com, Inc. - Historic Indiana Ghost Walks and Tours.

And there is a Holiday Inn hotel on I465 North side on Michigan which has a Water Park.
HannahCarrietta
2006-03-31 10:11:05 UTC
The children's museum in Indianapolis is the best in the country and is a lot of fun even for the adults.

There is also the racing stuff in the area.
a_ron1286
2006-04-06 15:17:35 UTC
Hi,my name is AARON M. GRIMES,and I just might have a solution to your question.

As one person said,the childrens museum is a great place to go.So is the zoo,but these places will cost you a fortune though. go to a minature golf place also known as putt putt. you can ride go carts and stuff.theres a mini golf place called "rustic gardens",its great.Or go to post road go carts,it has two seater go carts so the parents can drive the children.Also you can go downtown and play the arcade games at "game works" its on the very top floor of the Circle Center Mall. A place to play pool at is called "Mr. & Miss Que" cool place to go to. other than that there are lots of other places togo to,so if you would like more info on things todo.Just write me or email me at (Aaron19@aol.com) Hopefully I have been of great service to you and hopefully you take great joy into maybe some of the places I have recommended. Well I'll see ya. Later! AARON M. GRIMES
?
2016-12-18 17:11:52 UTC
you have my sympathies. I lived there one twelve months and could not wait to return residing house. flow to downtown Indianapolis, they have a brilliant action picture prepare (for the existence of me won't be able to bear in mind the call,sorry). they have a marvelous bar and menu, you consume drink and watch a action picture extremely low-fee. they have performed over their downtown district and theres plenty to do for the full family individuals. look at Disney shop, huge... be constructive to flow at Christmas time too, all shops are adorned. good success... got here upon the call of the theater: Hollywood Bar and Filmworks.
2006-04-05 07:09:55 UTC
2 pts