Question:
Is there cruise industry employment working from home?
Nancy T
2006-05-26 09:38:34 UTC
Can a travel agent frind employment from home working for a cruise line?
Two answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-05-26 09:43:12 UTC
I know a lot of companies have agents working from their home. You basically do the same thing you would do if you were sitting in one of their offices. Answer questions, quote prices, book/cancel vacation, etc. But you would be doing it from home.

I'm not sure if the cruise lines offer this, but a lof of companies do. So I guess the best thing to do would be to check with several to see who offers it.
2006-05-26 09:41:49 UTC
Probably not.