Question:
I want fish without the fishy stink?
christancat2000
2006-03-25 05:02:09 UTC
FRESH scallops
Seven answers:
2006-03-25 05:05:22 UTC
When I was in Weight Watchers many years ago, it used to be that you had to eat fish almost everyday. Back then we were taught to get rid of the fishy Odor, soak it in milk in the refrigerator over night (in a covered container). Something about the milk is supposed to neutralize the smell.
?
2016-12-13 13:10:59 UTC
merely FYI, sparkling fish does no longer scent fishy. It does no longer scent in any respect. also, sparkling fish have sparkling eyes, extraordinarily patterned epidermis and tight scales. also, all fish have bones, your butcher or whoever preps the fish for sale is to blame for deboning your fish. I consistently run my fingers alongside the filets and use a small pair of pliers to eliminate and intensely last bones. this is incredibly no vast deal. Salmon and tremendous sea fish have larger bones, of direction, so as that they seem to be a lot less annoying to bone than small fish, which have various of tiny bones. this is almost no longer a threat to thoroughly debone a small fish devoid of tearing it aside. Shellfish haven't any bones, purely cartiledge slivers which also want to be bumped off. reliable success.
FreddyBoy1
2006-03-25 05:03:27 UTC
The hjigher the cooking temperature, the worse the smell. Try steaming them!
what the heck
2006-03-25 18:11:10 UTC
Mouthwash
falcosponge
2006-03-25 05:34:14 UTC
Buy em at Long John Silvers
alldouk
2006-03-25 05:03:22 UTC
buy fresh ones
yay!
2006-03-25 05:03:18 UTC
get it fresh! fish doesn't smell if it's fresh...