Question:
Has anyone been to Indiana Beach?
Nightflyer
2006-06-02 21:03:14 UTC
Is it worth a long drive? I sounds like a great place.
Eight answers:
me
2006-06-03 10:45:32 UTC
I like it. It is a small low crime place. Lots of Roller Coasters, Rides, etc. Many of the rides are over the lake! Also has a full water park. Mini golf. Restaurants.
2006-06-08 09:52:31 UTC
How long of a drive? You can also do a long drive from around there and get to a FL beach too. If you go, take a boat b/c "Indiana Beach" is lame. The lake can be fun on a jet ski though. Be careful around there though, seems like they drain it every year and find someone(s) at the bottom who has been missing for months.
Carmel Mom
2006-06-02 21:09:12 UTC
I have. Its not very big. Its the equivalent of a small summer carnival for Indiana folks. Not good....you are better off spending your money to drink, you will have much more fun.
Julia
2006-06-02 21:17:25 UTC
its not that great, its full of trashy people. depending on where you live, you can keep going east/north on 94 and go to warren dunes in michigan (its just past the indiana/michigan border) and there are less creepy people there. probably because they are too lazy to drive the extra half hour or so.
randy j
2006-06-08 05:12:01 UTC
It's not all that !!! But if your from the Mid-West there just isn't all that there. Don't drive to far for it or expect to much and you'll do just fine.
2006-06-02 21:13:00 UTC
i haven't been, but people i know who have said it is a lot of fun, and that i would really like it. i should go sometime, it's just 3 or so hours from me.
basscatcher
2006-06-02 21:04:24 UTC
Is that next to "Pizmo Beach?"
iSwim4ever