Question:
What is the altitude above sea level of Elizabethtown, Indiana?
Mike W
2006-05-08 02:16:43 UTC
What is the altitude above sea level of Elizabethtown, Indiana?
Four answers:
Michael K
2006-05-08 06:30:17 UTC
Hmmmm I think the other answer is wrong. According to the website below its 639 feet/194 meters.

1000 meters is a little tall for a town in Indiana... I don't think we have that high of anything in Indiana :)

Yeah, I was correct, checking Wiki, I found a nice list of tallest points...not even close to a thousand meters in Indiana :)
fleischman
2016-10-14 03:21:02 UTC
Indiana Sea Level
?
2016-03-16 09:34:53 UTC
Altitude is the elevation of an object from a known level or datum. Common datums are mean sea level.
EMEETAI C
2006-05-08 02:19:15 UTC
1000 metres